Start the New Year with a challenging and rewarding career in the GIS and IT industry at New Light Technologies!
Here are just a few of the latest openings to join our amazing team:
Developer Lead Level 4
Close Date: 1/7/16
New Light Technologies is seeking a Developer Lead Level 4 with analytical skills to resolve technical problems; an understanding of business requirements and IT strategies. Good communication skills (verbal and written) to all levels of the business.
- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable .NET solutions.
- Migrating and implementing plans that address both tactical and strategic needs.
- Designing and implementing a development workflow.
- Designing and customizing SQL 2008, 2012 databases and stored procedures.
- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a .NET 3.5 to 4.5 environment.
- Taking directions from management in implementing solutions and demonstrating implementation success.
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables and directing testing efforts.
- Analyzing technologies, technical processes and/or functions; documenting findings, identifying areas for improvement and creating specifications to implement.
Oracle SQL Developer
Close Date: 1/14/17
New Light Technologies is seeking an Oracle SQL Developer that has Oracle PL/SQL programming skills and Crystal Reports XI/2013 development experience including but not limited to: stored procedures, views, performance tuning of queries; ability to deliver in a dynamic environment; good analytical skills; ability to understand diverse requirements from multiple stakeholder groups; and good technical documentation skills. Applicants that have experience with a Human Services Agency on a Federal, State and/or Local Government Level are desired. Candidates must have experience with Business Objects platform and Crystal Reports XI server administration; and desired experience with Microsoft.NET, ASP.NET, C#, VB.Net, Visual Studio Team Foundation Developer’s Suite.
DWH Architect Level 2
Close Date: 1/7/17
New Light Technologies is seeking a DWH Architect Level 2 to design and build databases, data warehouses, or networks including data acquisition, conversion, and interfaces. Optimizes organizational goals through enterprise standards. The candidate must have experience using Informatica ETL tools to build data warehouses. He/she must also have extensive Oracle and SQL database management experience. Candidate will work with client, other agency partners and other contractors to supplement the Department’s existing Legacy and Operational Data Warehouses.