Platforms & Tools
Ready-to-use Engineered Ingenuity
Successful preparedness, response, and recovery from natural disasters and other threats requires timely accurate analysis of complex information. Integrating deep expertise in emergency management, software development, and data science, NLT offers a suite of field-tested interoperable web-based decision support tools including the Incident Management Prioritization & Coordination Tool (IMPACT) for full lifecycle disaster management that provide:
- Real-time visualization, alerting, and reporting of hazards and impacts
- Data-driven threat prediction, risk exposure, and vulnerability analysis
- ML-based detection of damage to property and critical infrastructure
- Prioritization and deployment of field resources
- Monitoring community and business recovery
Utility Linear Infrastructure Networking Environment (Utility LINE®) is an easy-to-use, mobile-enabled, utility asset management system that provides a unified platform with streamlined tools for design, installation, and maintenance, to ensure system uptime and reduction in mean time to recovery. The platform provides tools for:
- Work order automation
- Drawing network diagrams and maps
- Tracking field assets
- Outage and status alerting
- Project cost analysis and reporting
Precision Agriculture for American (and All) Farmers (PAGAF) is an open web-based platform created by NLT as part of The Opportunity Project (TOP) that enables farmers and agronomists to use state-of-the-art Precision Agriculture (Precision Ag) modeling to optimize farming practices. By leveraging agricultural models, GIS, and satellite imagery, farmers can generate detailed analyses of areas being farmed to improve yields and reduce operating costs and environmental impacts. The platform makes it easy to perform Precision Ag in three steps:
- Define a field boundary
- Choose the crop and analysis to perform
- Download the results as a map for use in planning and tractor navigation!
Location Intelligence & Monitoring
Leverage NLT’s AI/ML, Computer Vision, and suite of geolocation algorithms to monitor locations and processes of interest and gain enhanced situational awareness and first-to-know insights for commercial and government customers worldwide.
- Detect objects at important locations such as ports, construction sites, and utility corridors.
- Measure change to human and natural environments (urban, rural, benthic, atmospheric, etc.).
- Perform spatial statistics, NLP, geofencing, street addressing
- Automate analysis, alerting and report dissemination
- SaaS, cloud-native, containerized, microservices deployments available
Data In Motion
Leverage NLT’s cloud-native platform for building, running, and monitoring data pipelines at scale. Developed to handle dynamic disaster response scenarios, the framework streamlines integration, orchestration, and output of data and models through intuitive web-based workflow tools.
- Design, test, schedule, deploy, and monitor execution of data pipelines and modeling workflows
- Automate ingestion, enrichment, translation, and output of consumable data services
- Intelligent data output, indexing, and search
- Robust interoperability with range of data formats and programming languages
- High throughput serverless architecture provides scalability and performance to support simulations and concurrent use
Identity & Privacy Protection
Protecting privacy and personally identifiable information (PII) is one of the greatest challenges of our time. NLT offers state-of-the-art tools and frameworks for building the most secure systems that provably guarantee continuous safeguarding of information and protection of identities. NLT’s solution provides:
- Federated identity brokering and authentication for enterprise customers
- Protect sensitive information through advanced Differential Privacy algorithms
- Accurately preserve key statistics and patterns to support advanced analysis
- Customizable implementations for any computing and data environment
Cloud & Cybersecurity Automation
Whether migrating and managing legacy enterprise environments or building for the first time, our comprehensive Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) solutions can help you get up and running quickly, securely, and scale with ease over time.
Our automated deployment and configuration tools ensure implementations are fast, testable, repeatable, self-documenting, and self-healing, CI/CD ready, and multi-cloud compatible.
NLT’s pioneering Automated Infrastructure Compliance Framework (AICF) provides state-of-the-art cybersecurity policy-as-code tools for any local or cloud computing environment. AICF provides:
- Integrated pipeline for deploying and monitoring infrastructure
- Pre-deployment policy checking using Open Policy Agent (OPA)
- Post-deployment automated drift detection and remediation
- Fully customizable easy-to-use deployable framework for cloud engineers
Offline Web & Moble Experiences
Enabling web and mobile applications to function when offline or out of network range is vital for many customers and use cases. NLT offers solutions for rapid development of robust offline experiences for any application. NLT’s framework provides:
- Seamless application experience for users across devices
- Automatic network connectivity detection
- Collection and storage of data locally on device and automatic synchronization of data back to web
- Customizable and serverless implementations
Data Search & Discovery
With the massive amounts information being collected and made available today, data discovery solutions are more important than ever. NLT offers SaaS and deployable search solutions for different business needs and computing and data environments. Our solutions are optimized for multi-organizational federated authentication, indexing, and search for scientific, longitudinal, geospatial, and imagery data repositories to enable streamlined discovery, analysis, and dissemination.