New Light Technologies is seeking a SharePoint Systems Administrator. This position will perform administrative support and management of SharePoint sites including internal collaboration and publishing sites, the government agency Intranet sites, related collaborative/social technologies and interfaces to external applications. The Administrator will work with all agency site owners to develop and support site design, governance, and advanced functionality.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Implementation and management of SharePoint site collections
- Gather requirements from business including content inventory, business process flows and other details affecting the management and organization of their information.
- Develop and maintain custom site designs with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
- Create and maintain site collection libraries, lists, custom forms, web parts, and develop custom workflows.
- Create and maintain lists, document libraries, and custom content types.
- Manage permissions, enterprise content, security, and governance.
- Demonstrate technology to business units and update and direct users to training material and SharePoint resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the computing systems environment with demonstrated ability to manage diverse technologies.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013 and related technologies.
- Experience with Metalogix ControlPoint and Content Matrix a plus.
- Advanced skills in the creation and maintenance of system documentation, and change management and problem management practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people, teams, and work efforts, including those with non-IT participation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and human relations skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong and decisive decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Some local travel may occur to other site locations
No submittals after: 07/12/2016