New Light Technology is seeking an Email Search Engineer to perform email searches and eDiscovery using ProofPoint Enterprise platform. The Email Search Engineer will be member of eDiscovery team and perform email searches related to FOIA, legal, litigation, investigation and any requests coming from OIG. Searches will be conducted using data range, Boolean expression and any other requested search terms. The Email Search Engineer is responsible checking accuracy of search results and cross checking team member’s search results to verify each search integrity. Monitor overall search request queue as well as monitor progress for individual requests to assure deadlines are met validity and accuracy for each request.
Responsibilities/Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Confer with search requestor to identify any potential issues with search request.
- Perform email searches in timely matter with 100% accuracy as they were requested.
- Verify data frame for the request and cross check with ProofPoint archived email rage to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing all requests, target dates and completion status.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to email search.
- Perform any OIG specific searches and deliver them personally to agent in charge.
- Identify any possibilities of shortfall of pending searches and alert team members.
- Work with ProofPoint personal to resolve any issue that might compromise email searches.
- Perform quality check and data integrity verification on email search results.
- Monitor archiving system health and provide weekly updates.
No Submittals After: 06/30/2016