New Light Technologies (NLT) is honored to participate this year as a gold-level sponsor of the Urban and Regional Information Systems Association’s (URISA) GIS-Pro 2020 Conference. The event runs from September 29 to October 2, and, like other events throughout 2020, this networking event will be moved to a completely virtual format.
We’ll miss the opportunity to connect in person this year, but we’ve put together a long list of ways for this year’s conference-goers to engage with us! Our staff will be hosting lunch-and-learn sessions, product demonstrations, and talks by our company’s biggest thought leaders.
Check out our list of NLT events, and we hope we’ll see you all online!
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Thursday, October 1, 2020
- 12 EDT – Brad Bottoms and Brooke Hatcher present on “Data and Resources for Disasters”
- 1 EDT – Lunch & Learn: Daynan Crull, Ran Goldblatt, and Brad Bottoms present on Google Earth Engine and Open Data for Effective Decision Making
- 2 EDT – Dave Williams and Corey Guastini present on Serverless Technologies and Government Data
- 3 EDT – Carl Anderson presents on “Sky-to-Ground: Data Collection”
- 5 EDT – Community Resiliency Interest Group
- 5 EDT – Equity & Social Justice Interest Group
- 5 EDT – NG911 / GIS Interest Group
Friday, October 2, 2020
- 12 EDT – Ran Goldblatt, Brooke Hatcher, Ghermay Araya, Adeboye Olaniyan present on Measuring Community Resiliency & Sustainability
- 5 EDT – Women In GIS Interest Group
Wednesday, October 7, 2020