Senior Informatica ETL Developer with at least 5-7 years of proven professional experience in the design, development, testing and administration of Informatia PowerCenter workflows and mappings.
Client is looking for a Senior Informatica ETL Developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing Informatica Powercenter Workflows and Mappings. The incumbent will collaborate with other team members to design and develop ETL processes using Informatica Powercenter.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the client's Team, making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Create data mapping and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter to extract, transform and load data into the target environments (batch files, databases).
• Creates Technical design documents and develops test plans for ETL unit testing and integration testing.
• Work and Interact with functional and integration teams on architecture and design.
• Tune and optimize ETL batch jobs for performance and throughput.
• Conform to Informatica workflow and mapping standards so that development is done in a consistent manner across all development resources (no hard coding, leverage of mapplet / reuse concept)
• Develop ETL workflows and mappings from ODS to Datawarehouse using Informatica Powercenter.
• Provide development support and mentor junior developers.
• Assist with troubleshooting ETL batch job issues in production, PreProd, QA and UAT.
• Work and Support Infrastructure and development teams.
• Experience in Informatica Powercentr Installation, Administration and Configuration is a plus.
• Familiarity with Informatica Powercenter HTTP Adapter, JMS Adapter, Webservices Hub is good to have.
This individual will be working closely with the DHCF and its partner agencies to ensure the agencies’ priorities are met. This is a position in the DC Access System (DCAS) project.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
2. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
3. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management