New Light Technologies
NLT client is seeking a full-time onsite Intermediate to Senior Level Geospatial Analyst to provide geospatial visualization, modeling, and cartographic support.
- Experience with geospatial software (i.e. ArcGIS, QGIS)
- Functional knowledge of ArcGIS desktop, geodatabase structure and capabilities, projections and other GIS techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in cartography, GIS, spatial modeling.
- Knowledge of best practices for data standards, data management, data quality.
- Experience with SQL, PostGreSQL/PostGIS or a willingness to learn
- The ability to communicate analysis to geospatial experts and laypersons alike
- Technical tasks include mapping, analysis and visualization needs across a wide set of customers.
- Applies knowledge and experience using geospatial analytic methodologies and principles to understand intelligence issues.
- Demonstrates an understanding of GIS technology, spatial thinking, remote sensing, and intelligence issues to create information, characterize events, and discover relationships and trends.
- Works closely with other analysts, government task leads and analysts, and Project Managers
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- TS/SCI ISSA clearance or the ability to obtain
- Bachelor's degree in geography or related field