System Admin with eperience in VMWare , Windows Server and Active
Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
Server engineer will be responsible for the day to day management of the windows servers
in a VMWare & physical environment but not limited to analyzing logs, troubleshooting
server & network connectivity, account creation, active directory & support of users at all
tiers. Experience in VMWare experience, Windows Server experience , Acrtive Directory,
direct endpoint (PC, Tablet and Laptop) support - ( Windows 7/8/10 desktops, tablets and
notebooks. Experience and use of remote control tool sets (e.g. LANDesk) or equivalent,
knowedge of Active Directory and exchange concepts and administration Ability
Troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve hardware and software issues and document technical
service requests. Solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking & related network services (i.e.,
DNS, VPN, DHCP, etc.)
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience