Looking for a seasoned IT professional to help develop a plan to implement technology in support of the Family Services Administration specifically related to permanent supportive housing program. The individual will be working closely with the client and its community based providers to determine requirements. This is a position in the DC Access System implementation project. The Curam Development Oversight is responsible for ensuring that software development activities conducted by the District system integrator meet industry best practice and guidelines agreed upon by the District. Also responsible for establishing and supporting the testing efforts including user acceptance testing work stream for the client.
- Curam (V6) software development experience in CER rule, IEG and workflow Required 5 years 3 - Expert.
- Exp develop test conditions & expected results based on the application req Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient.
- Experience with Medicaid, TANF, SANP services and case management Required 2 Years 2 - Proficient.
- Exp review project deliverables for completeness & quality Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient.
- Workshop facilitation Required 4 Years 3 - Expert.
- Experience with JAVA application developments Required 4 Years 2 - Proficient.
- Web service design and development Required 2 Years 2 - Proficient.
- Exp with Oracle Database and development tools such Eclipse and RSA Required 2 Years 2 - Proficient.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic company that promotes a strong work/life balance and that leads the industry in providing cutting edge solutions for the government and private sector, you’ve found the place. At New Light Technologies, Inc. (NLT), our team members possess an entrepreneurial spirit, are creative problem solvers and are committed to working hard to exceed client expectations. NLT offers competitive salaries, excellent health benefits and a network of like-minded team members that drive innovation. NLT is an equal opportunity employer.