1-5 years of experience. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
As part of the client's technology team, the I.T. Specialist-Cust Support Tech will provide I.T. support to OCFO enterprise customers by responding to requests received via telephone/email/ZenDesk. The IT Specialist duties include: rendering remote and on-site assistance; troubleshooting, resolving and /or escalating requests for resolution. The IT Specialist must become familiar with OCFO proprietary applications, Microsoft Office 2016/O365 and Windows 10 platform. Also, the I.T. Specialist will have daily call center tasks and be responsible for imaging desktops/laptops. Additionally, the applicant will be required to inventory, configure and deploy telecom devices, desktop computers, laptop computers and tablets. The applicant must have enterprise level experience, excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills, polished telephone etiquette and focus on providing outstanding customer service.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
2. Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
3. Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
4. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
5. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
6. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
7. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
8. Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
9. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
10. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
11. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience