New Light Technologies
NLT’s client is seeking an ETL developer to provide spatial software development and application support.
- Knowledge of Python and Bash scripting
- Knowledge of SQL and other relational databases
- Basic knowledge of HTTP
- Familiar with PostgreSQL/PostGIS database interaction
- Assisting in the ingest of geospatial data including imagery, maps, charts, GIS feature data, and integrated GIS data to the client's web applications.
- Assisting in general software development in a secure environment utilizing a variety of languages and platforms.
- Contributing to the maintenance and development of a custom Python-based ETL framework and the scripting / automated gathering of new data sources.
- Travel within CONUS may be required
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in computer science, or a related field
- TS/SCI ISSA clearance or the ability to obtain