New Light Technologies (NLT)’s client seeks a Geospatial Analyst to optimize existing resources and develop advance analytic methods to exploit GEOINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT sources.
Contract Job Description
- Experience working within the IC, the military, and/or the scientific community.
- Experience applying advanced methodologies exploiting GEOINT, SIGINT, OSINT, and HUMINT.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of relevant GEOINT and SIGINT tools and databases.
- Expertise in geospatial and temporal visualization and modeling, data analytics, spatial and geospatial statistics and geospatial information systems including ArcMap 10.x, ArcPro 2.0, Insights for ArcGIS.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies for analysis, geopolitical and intelligence issues
- Ability to travel within CONUS or OCONUS may be required.
- Conducts multi-source research using advanced statistical methods supporting target development, patterns of life, and the identification and disruption of illicit supply chain activities.
- Creates analytic geospatial/cartographic visual and graphics to include mapping to storyboards and hot spot analysis.
- Conducts multi-source research, intelligence analysis and fusion of information from GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT and OSINT sources. This includes using advanced analytic methods and tools (i.e.: geospatial information systems, spatial analysis, network analysis, and geospatial analysis).
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- A Ph.D in a related field (Geography, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science).
- TS/SCI ISSA clearance or the ability to obtain