Cloud solutions expert who will be tasked with design and implementation of Microsoft Office 365 in a multi-domain enterprise (50,000 users) environment.
CSA will be part of the team tasked with design and implementation of Microsoft Office 365 in multi-domain enterprise environment. The CSA will be responsible for designing the multi-forest migration environment, related toolsets and strategy. The CSA will also be responsible for facilitating outside parties, such as Microsoft’s FastTrack migration team as well as the IT staff from other agencies within the city. This position will also serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert for implementation and adoption of Cloud technologies and Office 365 integration. In addition the CSA will be responsible for working to clear any technical roadblocks and solve complex problems that arise during the course of the City’s adoption of the Office 365 platform.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
Design and lead the implementation of technologies such as:
• Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
• Microsoft Identity manager 2016 (MIM)
• GCC tenant and AD P1
• Azure AD Connect
• Exchange Hybrid Servers
b. Author and implement custom scripting to make adjustments to user data or system configurations.
c. Lead discussions with other agency representatives to describe the impact of the migration on their various environments
d. Handle technical related escalations from other project staff.
e. Rationalize and respond to issues identified by FastTrack.
f. Communicate project details to project manager(s) and the City’s management as necessary.
g. Understand and support the end user experience in coordination with the City’s help desk teams.
h. Performs other related duties as assigned
i. In-depth knowledge of Enterprise O365, Azure, AWS, Windows 2008/2012 Server, Microsoft Exchange 2007/2013/2016, LDAP, High Availability and Active Directory.
j. Strong technical experience with Identity management is a must.
k. Experience configuring Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute for O365 and mail routing
l. Experience integrating Skype for Business Online in Enterprise environment
m. Experience in integration and migration of Active Directory and MS Exchange Email into cloud environment.
n. Strong PowerShell scripting skill is a must.
o. Thorough understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Hypervisor, etc.),
p. Deep understanding of cloud architecture to include: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-Service (SaaS)
iv. Behavior Characteristics:
Must possess good communications and writing skills, be organized, have ability to define and socialize new processes, able to effect change in a dynamic environment, comfortable working at many org levels, & must be team-oriented and performance-oriented.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
2. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
3. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification